Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: March 13.....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: March 13.....

    aight mang, id love to see them guys!
    yeah, you know how women are, takin your money every chance they get huh!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: March 13.....

    Got mine too, same day!
    Second go around for me!
    this time its 35 bucks for me, the first time it was 189.00.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: March 13.....

    awesome mang, i cant wait to see that show..
    last go around you seen them, wasnt it in some abandoned church or something of that likes?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: March 13.....

    It was in the Tabernacle in Atlanta, its a 95 year old church that in the 70's was renovated to a concert hall, its pretty cool. Holds 2000 people, all they did was remove the pughs, its 3 levels, it was a church/college thingy.

    Its a great show, they sound as good live as they do on an album. I do not always agree with what Trent says in his songs, yet some I agree. Regardless he is the most talented musician of our generation, 1988 is when pretty hate machine came out and I can say i been a fan since about 1990.
    You will enjoy it highly I promise you, we will have to talk about it before the show and maybe hook up down there or somethin.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: March 13.....

    btw March 13th 1999, I lost the state championship
    March 13th 2006 Ill be seeing Nine Inch Nails

    Maybe that will brighten that day up some lol.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: March 13.....

    I remembered you posting about it, just couldnt remember exactly what it was, i would say that setting just made for a great show..

    Im hoping for some songs off of pretty hate machine, and also the downward spiral, wouldnt mind hearing some of the newer stuff either

    i think we're gonna stay the night down there somewhere, once we get everything planned out i'll let ya know something, we can meet up like you said, you taking a big caravan or just you and a few friends??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: March 13.....

    As of right now Im not sure, I know 3 people are goin so far to Knox, some are goin to the Lex show and some the show in Carolina.

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: March 13.....

    When I saw them last May they played songs off of every album. I hope they play more slower stuff in Knox, in ATL "hurt" was the only slow tempo song they played. They played "the hand that feeds" off the new album and a couple more, "everyday.." they played Wish, Closer, Terrible Lie, etc. basically all the welll known stuff they came out to the wretched which really suprised me
    I wanna hear
    right where it belongs
    sunspots
    piggy
    terrible lie
    and all that could have been
    the day the whole world went away
    dead souls would be awesome too


    I thought when they played march of the pigs I was going to die, everyone rushed the stage when he screamed "MARCH!"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: March 13.....

    pretty good songlist right there, ive always liked happiness in slavery, so im hopin they play that..how long of a show did they put on when you last seen them?

    i think you may know one of the people im goin with, graduated last year with me, L. barker?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: March 13.....

    yeah, I know her. shes cool.

    They didint play slavery, they played wish and head like a hole.

    They played about 1:45 mins maybe 2 hours. We waited in line from 12:15 am till the show started at 8.
    the dresden dolls opened for them and played about 45 mins

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •